The Ford Transit Connect is available in 5 models including. The Transit Connect is ideal for up fitting. you can equip it with everything from available rooftop ladder racks to literature holders, storage cabinets to dividers, double floors, drawers, cargo management packages and more.
This new Transit Connect takes a proper leap forward. The exterior styling incorporates influences from Ford’s latest swoopy global design language, and it’s implemented to shockingly good effect given the TC’s boxy proportions. In fact, the Transit Connect’s fresh style may be trumped only by Mini’s upcoming Clubvan paneled Clubman; otherwise, the Ford lays a visual smack-down on Nissan’s suppository-shaped NV200.
Models of the 2014 Ford Transit Connect Available:
- 2014 Transit Connect XL Van fits up to 2 passengers and is built with a 2.5L DOHC Duratec I-4 Engine.
- 2014 Transit Connect XLT Van also seats 2 passengers and has power adjustable seats, heated exterior mirrors with manual fold and front fog lamps.
- 2014 Transit Connect XLT Wagon is larger and seats up to 5 or 7 passengers (depending on model). The XLT Wagon also has a Panoramic Fixed Glass Vista Roof and is built with a 1.6 EcoBoost I-4 Engine for an improved fuel economy.
- 2014 Transit Connect XL Wagon models seat 7 passengers and are built with a 2.5L DOHC Duratec I-4 Engine with 6-speed SelectShift Automatic Transmission.
- 2014 Titanium Wagon is built to seat up to 7 passengers and is standard with power adjust seats, heated exterior mirrors, power fold body-color. Leather trimmed power 6-way adjustable driver’s seat with manual lumbar support.
The 2014 Ford Transit Connect can be equipped with upgraded systems including entertainment and safety functions – take a look at the Available Technology Ford has to offer.
The 2014 Transit Connect has technology features including Available SYNC technology which makes hands free calling easier – you can also browse the music on your phone all while using voice commands.
- Available rear view camera – see what’s behind your vehicle on the center dash panel when you put the gear shift selector in Reverse.
- Available Reverse Sensing System which alerts you if any objects are located directly behind your vehicle when you are backing up at slow speeds.
- Available 4.2″ Multi-Function Display provides access to vehicle information related to fuel economy, towing information, driver-assist settings and MyKey programing.
For more information about the 2014 Ford Transit Connect models visit our inventory. Also, take a look at our blog to see the custom work we’ve done at our Salerno Duane Ford dealership models. Visit the Ford website here to see more about the Ford Transit Connect models available in NJ.