Ford Chassis Cab News & Blogs
First impressions could mean everything for your business, including if someone’s driving on the road and sees your company’s truck. There are many times when a rundown-looking truck could deter potential customers who see your company name on something that… Continue Reading
Learn About the 2017 Ford Super Duty F-250, F-350, F-450 Lineup coming to Central Jersey. Ford is going on tour? No way! Yes, way. Ford has decided to entice the public with its Drive the Future of Tough event, which… Continue Reading
Most Capable Super Duty Ever! While you’re not quite able to order a 2017 Ford Super Duty pickup yet, you’re certainly able to start thinking about it! At least that’s what we think Ford had in mind when getting us at… Continue Reading
2018 Ford Chassis Cab F-450
Sporting the only V10 gas engine of its kind available in its class, standard under the hood of the Ford Chassis Cab F-450 is the 362-horsepower 6.8-liter 3-valve SOHC EFI V10 Engine. This big-bore engine delivers performance you can depend on, as well as providing cost-effective operation. For those who prefer a diesel engine, Ford offers the 6.7-liter Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel Engine. With a performance rating of 300 horsepower and 660 lb. ft of torque, the available Power Stroke Diesel offers excellent fuel efficiency and plenty of power.
The Ford Chassis Cab F-450 is available with a XL Value Package which includes AM/FM stereo/single-CD/MP3 player/clock and four speakers, cruise control, chrome front bumper, and bright chrome hub covers and center ornaments on single-rear-wheel models. Also available is the XL Appearance Package which adds style with a bright chrome grille/black insert, chrome bumpers (rear step), and bright chrome hub covers and center ornaments on the single rear-wheel model. And there’s more! Also included are AM/FM stereo with single-CD/MP3 player, digital clock and four speakers, plus cruise control. Outfitting your 2018 Ford F-450 Chassis Cab is easy with additional tailored available options packages which include;
- Heavy Service Front Suspension Package
- Extra Heavy Service Suspension Package
- Snow Plow Prep Package
- Trailer Tow Package
- High-Capacity Trailer Tow Package
- Ambulance Prep Package
- 16,000 GVWR Package
Making for no installation or aftermarket worries, the Super Duty Chassis Cab offers an available factory-installed, fully integrated trailer brake controller (TBC). Integrated with the ABS and trailer sway control, trailer brake controller synchronizes vehicle and trailer brakes for seamless braking, even with the heaviest loads. And the heaviest loads require the most durable frame, and the Built Ford Tough frame is the foundation of durability and capability in the F-450 Super Duty Chassis Cab. Designed to help minimize flexing and twisting while maximizing strength and torsional stiffness, the steel frame of the F-450 Chassis Cab delivers outstanding payload and towing capability – yield strength is 36,000 psi.
If you’re in demand of a truck that will be there for you for the long haul, the Ford Chassis Cab F-450 is the truck for you. Whether you require room for 3 or 6, the Ford F-450 Chassis Cab is available with a Regular, Super or Crew Cab, and offers the versatility you need with the performance you demand. And customizing your chassis cab for your specific job is a breeze with numerous optional and aftermarket equipment. With quality manufacturers, the options for your customizing your Super Duty are endless.
- Rugby – Landscape Uni-Body, 3-4 Yard Dump Body, Landscape Versa Rack Cargo Body, Hoists, Pintle and Receiver Hitch Plates, Poly Fenders, Chipper Cover, Cab Shield and more.
- Knapheide – Utility Body, Service Body, Platform Body, Mechanics Truck, Gooseneck Body, Dump Body, and more. For a more task-specific application, pair your Platform Body with Stake Racks, Solid Stake Racks, E-Z Loader Dropside Contractor Package, Station Sides, Conversion Hoists or Roughneck Toolboxes.
- Rockport – Cargo Body, Service Body
- Western – Snowplow, Hopper Spreader, Tailgate Spreader,
- Reading – Service Body, Enclosed Body, Platform & Landscape Body, Stake Body, Dump Body, Crane Body, and more
- DeJana – Telescoping Cranes. Fiberglass Service Bodies, Dump Bodies, Platforms, Contractor Bodies, Hooklifts, Pickup Body Inserts