Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup News & Blogs
Learn About the 2017 Ford Super Duty F-250, F-350, F-450 Lineup coming to Central Jersey. Ford is going on tour? No way! Yes, way. Ford has decided to entice the public with its Drive the Future of Tough event, which will no doubt spike interest in the all-new 2017 Super Duty and enable potential buyers […] Continue Reading
If you’re as excited as we are about the Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks for 2017 like the Ford F-250, you’ll love checking out these brand-new trucks at the Ford Michigan Proving Grounds, where they were tested by Ford. While there aren’t a ton of details for the 2017 Super Duty trucks available, they’re going to have more power […] Continue Reading
Most Capable Super Duty Ever! While you’re not quite able to order a 2017 Ford Super Duty pickup yet, you’re certainly able to start thinking about it! At least that’s what we think Ford had in mind when getting us at Salerno Duane Commercial Trucks and Vans excited about the new 2017 line of Super Duty […] Continue Reading
2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup Truck
If you are hauling or towing more than your average amount of cargo, then the 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup Truck could be the right truck for you. Helping to meet the individual needs of each job, the F-350 offers a variety of cabins and cargo space including Regular Cab, Super Cab and Crew Cab, as well as offering a short (6.8 ft) and long (8 ft) wheelbase. The 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty is available in XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum model trims. If you demand a truck that will get the job done today and be there for you over the long haul, look no further than the Ford Super Duty.
There comes a time when even full size pickups don’t offer enough power, and that’s where the heavy-duty trucks come in to play. Ford offers two engine options for the 2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty trucks, including a 6.2L V8 gas engine and a 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel. The 6.7L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel has been tops in performance in its class, putting out 440 hp and 925 lb/ft of torque.
The Ford Super Duty trucks are test for their extreme toughness and durability and because of this, they are highly used by many emergency services. The F-350 Super Duty has one of the highest GVWRs of 14,000 lbs. Ford knows what you need in a truck to get the job done. But it takes a lot of hard work to make something that works this hard, and that’s why Super Duty OWNS WORK.
Inside, you will find the 2017 F-350 is engineered to work hard so you don’t have to. The cabin of the Ford F-350 Super Duty offers numerous available features including driver-configurable LCD productivity screen. The available 4.2″ LCD productivity screen puts fuel economy data, towing and off-road information and much more – right at your fingertips. The available voice-activated SYNC command system helps you keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel and offers voice-activated music search, hands-free calling, Bluetooth audio streaming, and even the ability to have incoming texts read to you.
2017 Ford F-350 XL Trim Features
- 17″ Steel Wheels
- Black grille, bumper & door handles
- Manual-telescoping trailer tow mirrors
- Tailgate Assist and quick-release
- Tie-down hooks
- Vinyl floor coverings and upholstery
- 40/20/40-split front bench seat
- 4- or 6-speaker sound system with an AM/FM radio
2017 Ford F-350 XLT Trim Add-Ons
- 18″ Cast-Aluminum Wheels
- Chrome grille, bumper & door handles
- Heated outside mirrors with integrated blind-spot mirror
- Full Power Accessories with cruise control
- Keyless Entry
- Rear View Camera
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
- Carpeted floor and cloth upholstery
- Ford SYNC Voice Command System w/ Bluetooth Phone and Audio Connectivity
- Lockable Storage with Power Point under the Rear Seat
- 4- or 6-speaker sound system with CD player, satellite radio, auxiliary input and USB/iPod interface
2017 Ford F-350 Lariat
The Ford F-350 Lariat trim features additional luxury items with fog lamps, power telescoping and folding mirrors, body-color door handles, rear parking sensors, a power-sliding rear window with defrost, dual-zone automatic climate control, 8-way power-adjustable leather front seats, power-adjustable pedals, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a 4.2″ color trip computer, wood-tone interior trim, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, SYNC 3 and a 10-speaker premium Sony audio system with single CD with MP3 capability and a subwoofer.
2017 Ford F-350 King Ranch
Bred for strength and style, the Ford F-350 King Ranch Trim really boosts your driving experience with 2-tone paint, a body-color grille with chrome insert, unique exterior/interior trim & color schemes, remote start, a navigation system, special leather upholstery and heated & ventilated front bucket seats with a fixed center console & driver memory settings. The vehicles and the ranch that inspired them share some key characteristics: uncompromising quality, strong heritage, and bold ruggedness
2017 Ford F-350 Platinum
Ford F-350 Platinum trim offers the ultimate driving experience with many of the King Ranch options but offers a unique design aesthetic inside and out.
- Unique exterior trim: satin-chrome grille with mesh detailing and bright chrome accents; chrome door and tailgate handles, tow hooks, mirror caps, and side steps; 20-inch 7-spoke cast-aluminum wheels with black painted pockets (SRW); satin-chrome tailgate appliqué; chrome raised PLATINUM lettering
- Unique interior: heated steering wheel with genuine walnut swirl wood and leather trim; premium leather-trimmed seats with perforated inserts; exclusive PLATINUM embroidery on front and rear seat backs
- Premium conveniences: Ford SYNC with MyFord Touch; Navigation System with HD Radio Technology; SiriusXM Satellite Radio;PowerScope trailer-tow mirrors; Remote Start System; power-adjustable pedals with memory; easy entry/exit memory feature; tailgate step; universal garage door opener
You know your business and what it takes to grow its bottom line, like choosing the right truck. More guys in the field get the job done with a Super Duty more than any other heavy duty truck. Workers show the F-350 has the durability to stand up to the continuous punishment from treacherous conditions. Whether you are in demand of a plow truck, dump or stake body, service or utility body, the team at Salerno Duane Commercial Trucks is ready to assist you with buying your next Ford Super Duty in Union County, New Jersey.